Response to Chairman's message.

Moderators: teiltown, adminnew

Response to Chairman's message.

Post by Dragonfly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 pm

In response to the Chairman's message:

As a novice 'pet parrot' owner - with an African Grey for two years. I find plenty to interest me in the magazine. The hints & tips about bird behavior & health are very helpful.
I especially enjoyed Oliver Fry's article on The Rare Parrots of London Zoo in the Feb' issue.
2011 'new look' magazine is very fresh, colourful & uniform. This complements the fabulous photography throughout. I look forward to reveiving my copy every month.

The web site is also excellent. I find this forum with it's many friendly & helpful people who are always happy to share their experience invaluable.

Please pass on my complements to those responsible.
Great work.

Kind regards

Re: Response to Chairman's message.

Post by diana » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:13 pm

I second all that you have said Alison.

It's an excellent magazine informative and easy to read with wonderful photos. The magazine has gone from strength to strength over the years.

The website & forum are also very good too with good support from it's members.

Overall I have nothing but praise for the PS, the chairman, council members, editor, staff and all those involved. People I meet who keep parrots are always being told by me they must join up, and I hope they do.

Choose Centre Number (3): 23465

Re: Response to Chairman's message.

Post by brugge » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

I would also like to second or third the comments allready made about the new look magazine, the article from Alan Jones was excellent,( looks like i'll have to go out and buy the book!) the photographs used from Tony Tilford are also excellent. To all responsible l would like to say keep up the good work, and that includes all members sending in their articles as they are interesting to read as well, looking forward to the March issue only a week to wait,