memeory

Moderator: teiltown

geoffrey3
Choose Centre Number (3): 23465

memeory

Post by geoffrey3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:02 pm

I hope someone went to the birdsale at Stafford this march 2 has I bought a hen red lored amazon having taking the mans number I find I have mislaid my phone and haven't a clue now who they were its a strange world for me that I live now nowing something but cant find it has my memory problem but would hope someone might now them table eight that I got of my friend who took me there you see I have their carrier case and would like to return it in the autumn parrot sale day yes its hard for me but with my wifes help still manage to keep my parrots my friends to which I owe much thanks for reading jeff

teiltown

Re: memeory

Post by teiltown » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Dear Geoffery,

It is great that you are still keeping and managing to attend to your birds.

The Spring show is not run by the PSUK, so you will have to contact the organisers, via their website:
http://www.staffordspringbirdshow.co.uk/

I am sure they will provide you with contact details of the owner of the cage, or at least pass a message on.
Good luck
Kevin.
If God had intended man to fly, He would have given us wings. Instead He gave us Parrots.

geoffrey3

Post by geoffrey3 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm

thanks kevin but had a reply from that table but alas ive forgeten it again but new it wasn't the ps has my mate gets this one and I oct one but hope to give their cage back and realy hope to get another year with my feathered friends jeff

geoffrey3

Post by geoffrey3 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:08 am

right had my table number 225 I think but hope those I bought off last time come to see me and those who bought those birds I dold them sun connur comes to mind but then that's life ps tablet did work someway so hope you all have a good day jeffrey

geoffrey3

Post by geoffrey3 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

last oct show did get to give the cage the person who lent it to me back thanks

geoffrey3

Post by geoffrey3 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:24 pm

yesterday i lost my favourite parrot ive had since the ninetys she was made up pair has in the early nintys i got a male african grey so looked around and purchased one from manchester oh those days paid my monies and down she came by road but this wild parrot become a friend after a while you come home from work there she be dipping her head quietly calling me even thou her partner was hiding away in the nest box well we all became friends but her more so now i cant tell how long but she was dead in her nest box my memory tried to think ah didnt her partner whose usualy in the box stay out but today at feeding time i checked inside she had died no weight lose or any thing i could say why she died but today ive lost a long friend who never laid who never realy tried but then i didnt care they were happy sometimes fighting were they wouldnt talk to each other for a while yet love would get em back parrot keeping but whose to say she could have been a oap like me but thanks to my parrots it keeps me rolling on a little bit longer but today i lost my friend

teiltown

Post by teiltown » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:51 am

Hello Geoffry,

Apologies for delay in response.

If you have not already sorted this issue, you need to contact the organisers of the event, which is not actually teh Parrot Society - we only organise the Summer Show in July, Teh National in October and the Help Bird Leepers Show in December.

They canbe contacted via the following website:

http://www.staffordspringbirdshow.co.uk/

Thanks
PSUK.
If God had intended man to fly, He would have given us wings. Instead He gave us Parrots.

geoffrey3

Post by geoffrey3 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:11 am

i now not whot you mean but cage had been given back but on the off chance they do look in their young hen id bought off them laid eggs this year but were clear wasnt expecting this for aleast another 2yrs sorry iv reread post and new it wasnt parrot society run but the people i dealt with were so was hopping they had seen my post jeff