Attention all parrot breeders! Eggs needed for c4 show

Moderator: teiltown

searchforeggs

Attention all parrot breeders! Eggs needed for c4 show

Post by searchforeggs » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 pm

An award-winning, British science TV production company is urgently looking for parrot eggs to feature in a live show, airing on Channel 4 at the end of March.

Windfall Films, producers of the BAFTA winning Inside Nature's Giants series and the yearly Royal Institution Christmas Lectures for the BBC, is currently working on a show that will highlight egg biology across the taxa.

They are looking for any parrot eggs that they can film, hatching at the end of March from the 25th March to 1st April. The ideal hatching days are 31st March and 1st April. The show has a specially designed 'hatching' studio in London with capacity to hold eggs up to two weeks before the show. They do not wish to ask breeders to remove eggs from the care of adult parrots if they would not normally do so - but are looking for eggs that are already being artificially incubated. Breeders would be welcome to travel with their eggs and would be consulted every step of the way during the production.

The production company will ensure that all animals will be returned to their owners after the show. For any further details or possible eggs that fit the dates, please contact Laura on: lauravoak@windfallfilms.com

daavidfischer

Re: Attention all parrot breeders! Eggs needed for c4 show

Post by daavidfischer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 am

Mine jizzly’s eggs just hatched mate. And I don’t think this is a right season for eggs you know. And getting eggs for a show is going to depress these birds for sure. I think people can bring along with the parent.

-------------------------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY
http://cannotstartoutlook.com