Lost Caique Blackpool area

Moderators: teiltown, adminnew

AndyStone

Lost Caique Blackpool area

Post by AndyStone » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 am

Just thought I'd leave a post on the Off-Chance someone may have spotted, heard or hopefully taken in a little Yellow thighed Caique in the Blackpool North Shore area over the past few days. She answers to the name of Poppy, is hand reared & very friendly. Haven't heard her for a few days despite constant searching, so she's either left the area, been taken in or has unfortunately succumbed to the stresses of being outside... Any advice on finding lost birds welcome also, yours hopefully, Andy Stone

AndyStone

Re: Lost Caique Blackpool area

Post by AndyStone » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 am

...£500 Reward for safe return!

diana

Post by diana » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 pm

So sorry. I can mention this on other forums as members are widespread.

diana

Post by diana » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 pm

I tried sending you a PM but don't think it worked.
So sorry to hear about this. Have you told John Hayward who keeps the PS/UK lost and found register? Also put posters up all over including in pubs local schools and shops and tell local vets/rescues etc. I expect you have done all that. I have put it on 2 parrot forums - Avian Paradise and Problem Parrots, they have members UK wide. Also put it on Face Book, if you are not registered on there get someone to do it for you .

Good luck and do let us know

AndyStone

Post by AndyStone » Sat May 03, 2014 9:07 am

Thanks for the reply Diana & the Tip on the John Hayward register, I hadn't heard of that before! There has been no news yet but I still live in hope that someone has taken her in, the alternative is just too awful to think about..